Re: Jurassic Park 3 Official Logo

Finback wrote:

> At 03:56 pm 14/06/00 -0700, you wrote:
> >Oh, really? Any news/pics of what the lineup with consist of?
> >
> >Also, to me, it looks most like a spinosaur. And, it makes sense. What
> >better to replace a T-rex than something 50 feet long? (even if that
> >length isn't matched by mass) They might reuse the 'swimming-trex' scene
> >from TLW book, replacing it with a spinosaur. That fin cutting water
> >could be the 'Jaws-sharkfin' of the decade! (And, hopefully, this might
> >be them trying to make up for the horrible spinosaurus in the recent
> >Warpath, that was essentially a finned, toeclawless raptor, all same
> >moves.)
> >
>         Forgive me, but what is "Warpath"??

It's a somewhat well-made fighting game, consisting of 14 different
dinosaurs, (most of them well-done, artistically) fighting each other,
ala Primal Rage.

Tyrannosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus, 'Megaraptor',
Ankylosaurus, Suchomimus, Stygimoloch, Styracosaurus,
Carcharodontosaurus, Spinosaurus, Triceratops, Cryolophosaurus,
Pachycephalosaurus, and Albertosaurus.

(IMO, they could have used more actual dinos from the movies, and maybe
allowed more of a size-variation, but, overall, not bad.)

http://www.warpathgame.com/

--
Leonidus
"Things like that eat things like us, for snacks!" "Not if they have