Re: bauplan convergence

I still put a vote behind the protofeather sexual display hopping thing
for wing development; which is niether trees up or trees down, really.
It makes more evolutionary sense to have a pre-flight-capable wing for
making pretty, that later develops flight-worthiness, than a post-flight
flipper developing flight-worthiness does...

How many waterbirds with wing-flippers have lost flight and then been
able to regain it?

-Betty

--
Flying Goat Graphics