RE: bauplan convergence

I'd forgotten who suggested this onlist, but I didn't originate the
idea.  It just makes a hell of a lot of sense to me.
I'm not sure who started it but I did submit a number of messages a few years back suggesting leaping during display (and similar activities such as fluttering during short-distance foraging) as having a role in flight origins.
--
Ronald I. Orenstein Phone: (905) 820-7886
1825 Shady Creek Court