Re: Fern forests

sea turtles manage to hide nests on perfectly featureless beaches.  Sure
the nests get found frequently, but obviously enough survive detection
that until recently, sea turtles were doing just fine.

The logic that being big means easy to spot is no different than a sea
turtle coming ashore on a perfect and featureless sandy beach scenario.

Even if there's NO place to hide some creatures still manage to do it.

-Betty

--
Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com