New video set

I was wondering if anyone has viewed the new(?) 3 volume set of videos
titled "Prehistoric Giants" put out by Bridgestone Multimedia? It looks
interesting (judging from the  cover!) but I've not heard or seen any
reviews.  It consists of six segments; "Dawn of the Dinosaurs", "Secret of
Brontosaurus", "Killer Raptors", " Baby Monsters", "Clash of Titans" and
"Dinosaur Doomsday".  Each segment appears to run around 30 minutes, so I
guess it was produced for TV.  In my area, it retails for $24.95.

Anyone seen this?

PTN