RE: Polar dinosaurs

Way back in the Bajocian, the Walloon Coal Measures in QLD (which produced
Rhoetosaurus brownei) would have probably been at a comparable latitude to
the Victorian fauna (based on Douglas and William's estimate of 65 S)

Hmm...any suggestions for possible survival strategies for the Mangahouanga
dinofauna in Campanian-Maastrichtian New Zealand? Here we have a group of
dinosaurs (Sauropod, large theropod, ankylosaur, sml-mid size ornithopods)
at a polar latitude, stuck on an isolated insular environment (ie. no
migration without breaking out the waterwings...).

Cheerio
Brian Choo