Dinosaur Imagery book give-away

Hello all,

Here is a give-away I have added to my site. Take a chance.

As a way of saying thanks to all loyal readers and visitor of "Dinosaur Art
and Modeling" over the last few years, we are giving away a free copy of
John Lanzendorf's wonderful book: "Dinosaur Imagery".  It's easy to enter.
Just send me an email with "dinosaur book" as the subject and your name and
e-mail address. I will assign a number to your e-mail and on July 15th, I
will select a number at random for the winner. Here is my address:
jrafert1@iupui.edu

John Rafert, M.S.,R.T.(R)
Associate Professor of Radiologic Sciences
Indiana University School of Medicine
School of Allied Health Sciences
Webmaster: Dinosaur Art and Modeling
http://www.indyrad.iupui.edu/public/jrafert/dinoart.html