Source for answer?

Guys,

    Can anyone direct me to a source that would answer the question I posted a
few days ago? Here is the message.

       "gang,

First question is kinda complicated. It involves Ceratosaur classification.
I was reading in my copy of _Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs_ on Ceratosauria, and
was reading about the classification problems when I developed a question. It
says that (in adult specimens?) a falange from the fibula wrapped
mediolaterally (correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have the book with me and
therefore have to write this from memory) around the anterior side of the
astralagus. I was curious, what purpose/function would this serve? What
evolutionary advantage would this create?
Also, is there a website that contains the e-mails for various
paleotologists. I knew one in the past, but that was several years ago. Thx."

                                           Thx,
                                           Caleb Lewis