theropod ears&tongues

Greetings,
I hope I didn't upset anyone, but my question about the appearance of dino
ears went unanswered. I am trying to determine the most accurate appearance
of the ear opening for some illustrations. Does anyone know of any good
references on this topic. Also, was the theropod tongue fixed to the flooor
of the mouth, as Greg Paul has stated, or could theropods move their tongues?
I often draw meat eating dinos with a slavering lolling tongue and I'm
curious if this is correct or not.
                                            Thanks to whoever answers,
                                                        Brian Buck