Favorite Dinosaur Web Pages

Web-wise, Dino fans have an embarassment of riches.  I have all kinds of
bookmarks, but without the time to check out everything that the search
engines find, I have the nagging feeling I'm

What are the best dinosaur web pages?

Best can mean most informative, most fun, most comprehensive links,  great
depth on a particular topic, great breadth, indispensable reference,
whatever.  I'm sure many of us manage pages, don't be shy!

Reply on- or off-list, I'll summarize for the list after a week or so.

Thanks for your help!

Andrew Walters