From: Dinogeorge@aol.com
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Re: a universal Reptilia (ending the cladisto-eclectic war)
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 15:38:04 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/00 1:46:54 PM EST, stonebugdotnet@yahoo.com writes:

<< What is it that's not neutral about "Kinman system," anyway? >>

Well, suppose I called BCF "Dinogeorge's Theory of Dinosaur-Bird
Relationships"? Or GOODD theory: George Olshevsky On Dinosaur Descent: as
opposed to BADD theory (Birds Are Dinosaur Descendants)? Not exactly neutral
names, are they? Having Kinman push the Kinman system of classification
carries a cranky aroma with it. Charles Darwin didn't call his own theory
Darwinian Evolution; other people did, later.