Theropod (and plesiosaur) ears

Hi all;

Buckaroobwana asked recently about theropod ears. I would also like to ask about the external ears of plesiosaurs. I'm currently designing a life size sculpture of Cryptoclidus for the London Regional Children's Museum (London, Ontario, Canada) and would appreciate any input people out there could give me on Crypto's ears. My appologies to Buckaroobwana for horning in on his question, but I couldn't let such an opportunity pass by.

Thanks in advance
Bruce.