Re: bauplan convergence (EXTREMELY SARCASTIC!)

In a message dated 6/20/00 11:03:57 AM EST, mbonnan@hotmail.com writes:

<< Yeah, let's all give up and go to the beach.  Hey, Mickey, just can this
 DinoList thing.  What a tremendous waste of time.  Since none of us were
 alive to see any of this stuff, there's absolutely no way to test anything
 that happened in the past.  What are we all thinking?  In fact, get rid of
 SVP.  Just of a bunch of folks throwing out untestable nonsense.  Let's give
 up the ghost on this one already. >>

Guess I should stop putting people on, eh?