Re: Traveling Sue exhibit in Boston

The original "arrangement" made at the time of the Sotheby's auction was that
THREE replicas of Sue would be made:
Two would travel under the aegis of MacDonalds and the third would be mounted
permanently at EPCOT in Florida.
Originally, of the two MacDonalds replicas, one was to travel in the US and the
other worldwide. Apparently that plan has altered somewhat, or it may follow the
release/distribution pattern of the Disney Dinosaur movie.

ES

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet
Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member of The
Paleo
Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer