Re: "Feathery fossil shows birds aren't dinosaurs"

And here's the BBC version, just in case the Reuters and AP stories
weren't enough (I know they weren't for me)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/sci/tech/newsid_802000/802009.stm

Thor C. Gran III, eagerly awaiting the Science article...

"Doubtless the reason many of the dinosaurs died is that their bodies
were too big for their brains. With smaller bodies and bigger brains
they might have lived on."

  Golden Treasury of Natural History - 1952