Re: Traveling Sue exhibit in Boston

Yeah, the exhibits (there are two) are in Boston and Hawaii now (or will be
soon).

Here is the complete schedule:
2000: Boston Mus. of Science, Bishop Museum of Honolulu, Science Museum of
Minnesota in St. Paul, Natural Hist. Museum of Los Angeles.
2001: COSI in Columbus, Ohio, Children's Museum of Indianapolis, Kansas City,
Missouri Museum, Oregon Museum of Science and Industry in Portland.
2002: Louisville Science Center, Fresno, California Metropolitan Museum, Utah
Museum of Natural History in Salt Lake, City.
2003: Pacific Science Center in Seattle, Milwaukee Public Museum

If all goes as plans I will be able to see the exhibit in Boston later this
summer, and should add some photos to my Sue gallery
<http://www.geocities.com/stegob/suephotos.html>

Steve

On Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:28:27
 Betty Cunningham wrote:
>the new National Geographic magazine has a photo of the travelling cast
>(unmounted) and also says that there are two separate travelling
>exhibits.
>
>-Betty Cunningham
>
>Rob Gay wrote:
>>
>> I remember reading in the local paper (San Jose Mercury News) that there are
>> two exibts, sponsored by McDonald's, traveling the country over the next two
>> years...if my memory serves me correctly, the other one is in Hawaii.
>> Peace,
>> Rob

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob

Send FREE Greetings for Father's Day--or any day!
Click here: http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/fathers_day.rdct