Lagerpeton question----

Maybe someone can help me with this one.....

I have read a number of descriptions on the Dinosauromorph Lagerpeton, but I
do not knwo what fossil material it is based on. I doubt its from a complete
skeleton, and I know that the pelvis & hindlimb have been recovered, but
what else?

Also, since we are on the subject, can any one elaborate on the saltatory
gait that Sereno and Arcucci (1994a) are refering to. Is it connected to the
functionally didactyl pes?

Anyway, thanks for your help

Glad to be back after 32 month hiatus.