Dino illustrations

Hello, I'm new to the list. I'm doing an online dinosaur comic, and I need a
little help. I'm trying to make it as accurate as I can, but there will most
likely be a few 'artistic' changes, and i need some reference on
Argentinosaurus. I've only been able to find one picture (thanks T. Mike
Keesey.) So if anyones knows of where I can get some other pictures of
restoration/fossils, it would be greatly appreciated.

I only have a few things up now but if you want to take a look it's at:

http://home.att.net/~alphabitch/Gondwana/Gondwana.html

Of course any comments/ critisisms are always appreciated.

Thank you for your time,

Brett Booth