From: Steve Brusatte <dinoland@mailcity.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Date: Friday, June 23, 2000 3:03 AM
Subject: Re: Traveling Sue exhibit in Boston

>Yeah, the exhibits (there are two) are in Boston and Hawaii now (or will be
soon).

>Here is the complete schedule:
>2000: Boston Mus. of Science, Bishop Museum of Honolulu, Science Museum of
Minnesota in St. Paul, Natural Hist. Museum of Los Angeles.
>2001: COSI in Columbus, Ohio, Children's Museum of Indianapolis, Kansas
City, Missouri Museum, Oregon Museum of Science and Industry in Portland.
>2002: Louisville Science Center, Fresno, California Metropolitan Museum,
Utah Museum of Natural History in Salt Lake, City.
>2003: Pacific Science Center in Seattle, Milwaukee Public Museum
>
>If all goes as plans I will be able to see the exhibit in Boston later this
summer, and should add some photos to my Sue gallery
<http://www.geocities.com/stegob/suephotos.html>

>Steve
>
>On Thu, 22 Jun 2000 15:28:27
> Betty Cunningham wrote:
>>the new National Geographic magazine has a photo of the travelling cast
>>(unmounted) and also says that there are two separate travelling
>>exhibits.
>>
>>-Betty Cunningham
>>
>>Rob Gay wrote:
>>>
>>> I remember reading in the local paper (San Jose Mercury News) that there
are
>>> two exibts, sponsored by McDonald's, traveling the country over the next
two
>>> years...if my memory serves me correctly, the other one is in Hawaii.
>>> Peace,

http://www.geocities.com/stegob/international.html