Re: Fossil Discovery Threatens Theory of Birds' Evolution

In a message dated 6/23/00 6:50:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
majestic_cheese@yahoo.com writes:

> "A point that too many people always ignored is that
>  the most birdlike of the dinosaurs, such as
>  bambiraptor and velociraptor, lived 70 million years
>  after the earliest bird, archaeopteryx,"

Now, wait a minute!

This statement is logical crap, anyway, as we all know.  But what about
_Sinornithosaurus_, one of the very most birdlike dromaeosaurs, which comes
from  the Yixian formation, which just a few years ago some of these same
guys were trying to say was Jurassic!

Nick P.