Dilophosaurus and Syntarsus

I was just sitting around, wondering, beyond what the function of the large crests in Dilophosaurus and the smaller crests of Syntarsus kayentakatae, if any other more recently discovered theropods had such crests. My only real main source of information is my copy of The Dinosauria, which (in my case) was published in 1990. It also states that Dilophosaurus, Syntarsus et al. are part of Ceratosauria, along with Ceratosaurus. It seems to me, from what I've been able to get from the section, that there are not a whole lot of similarities between Ceratosaurus and the rest of the group, beyond the fact the it has horns, and some of the other "Ceratosaurs". Just wondering if these animals were still grouped together, or has cladistics tackled this grouping as well.
Peace,
Rob