Re: Dino illustrations

It's come to my attention that I made a mistake on the opening page of the
website (thanks dbensen!). My wife wrote the 'opening statement' and I
looked it over and for some reason it never registered as wrong, I should
know better. The site mentions that South America and Nothe America were
Gondwana. That is of course wrong, South American and Africa were Gondwana,
I still can't figure out how this got past me but it did, sorry for any
confusion, we'll make the change in the next day or so.

Brett