Anything in Oslo?

Listmembers,

I will be going on holiday soon; destination Norway (some hiking and climbing
in the Arctic circle). I will spent a few days in Oslo. Does anybody know
something about good musea, exhibitions etc which I could check out there?
Please respond offline. Thanks.

Bert  'Angel to some, demon to others' Dol

Fysisch analist-2
Innovation & Engineering Group                                  'The lure of
the distant and the difficult is deceptive,
Philips Semiconductors Stadskanaal                         the great
opportunity is where you are.'
The Netherlands

Phone:  0031 599 632380/632306                                         -  John
Burroughs
Fax:        0031 599 632514
Mobile:  0031 620 440978

'Vision is the art of seeing the invisible'   -   Jonathan Swift