other challenges

To all,
Thanks for the info. So much for Tarsitano. I will be sure to read the Stokstad followup article in Science.
I guess I should now concentrate on some of Martin's challenges (e.g., semilunate perhaps not strictly homologous in birds and theropods?; etc.), and Ruben's more recent challenge about the lungs (hepatic piston and all that).
----Cheers, Ken Kinman
P.S. I am indeed very disappointed by the whole Longisquama thing overall. Seems rather disingenuous for them to claim that homoplasy covers just about everything EXCEPT for feather-like structures. What goes around, comes around. But I am still struggling to give them the benefit of the doubt. In the meantime, my {{Aves}} marker remains next to Saurischiformes.