Thoughts about the arboreal dinosaur

Hi all!

That new hatchling dinosaur that Luis Rey mentioned with the aye-aye-like finger and opposable hallux sounds fascinating.  It would have been neat to see it... Anyway, I have some questions about it that hopefully someone can answer.

First of all, when I was looking through a bird identification guide the other day, I learned that nightjars and hummingbirds have an elongated middle toe with a curved claw called a "feather-comb", used for grooming.  I'm also guessing that aye-ayes probably use their elongated finger partly for combing their fur (in addition to finding and digging out insects).  This made me wonder: could the long finger on the new dinosaur indicate the presence of some kind of feathery or dinofuzzy integument? (Assuming that none was preserved, of course; once again, I haven't seen the specimen.)

Second, for those of you who *have* seen the fossil, where would you reckon it should be classified?  I know the paper hasn't been published yet, and nothing's official, but just a ballpark idea.

Finally, being arboreal, does it sport other adaptations such as diverging legs or shallow belly?  Bear in mind that I don't know how much of the skeleton was preserved/found.

Thanks in advance!
-Grant

--
Grant Harding
High school student/amateur paleontologist