cervical vertebrae in Archosauromorphs

Thomas,
I was just looking at Benton and Allen's 1997 paper on Boreopricea. And if I am reading their character table correctly, they show Rhynchosaurus, Trilophosaurus and Megalancosaurus as having 7 or fewer cervical vertebrae. I do not know off hand how many cervical vertebrae there are in choristoderes.
However, if I am reading Benton and Allen correctly, Longisquama might fit in rather nicely as a basal Archosauromorph in the vicinity of rhynchosaurs.
-------Ken Kinman