Re: Tingamarra birds

Nothing outstandingly new birdwise from that site as far as I know (anyone
over east know any better?). In addition to the the passerine, there are at
least two or three non-passerines represented in the assemblage of which
only the charadriiform (Graculavidae)-like stuff has ben properly
described.

I've heard of large dromornithid-like pedal digits from the Redbank Fm in
sw Queensland which are of comparable age to the Tingamarra fauna.

Cheerio
Brian Choo