Suchomimus Photos Posted Online

Hey,
A lot of you seemed to enjoy the Sue photo gallery I posted awhile back, so I
though I'd announce that I recently created a similar Suchomimus gallery.  This
gallery contains photos I took at the Chicago Children's Museum, incluing
pictures of Sucho's skeleton from the side, front, and back, the skull from the
side and front, the lower jaw and rosette, Sucho's claws, the back spines of
Suchomimus, and a Sucho skull compared to a T. rex skull.

This gallery can be found at
http://www.geocities.com/stegob/chicagochildren.html

Steve
---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob

Send FREE Greetings for Father's Day--or any day!
Click here: http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/fathers_day.rdct