Re: Cheetah speed [off topic]

lure coursing (for sight hounds) is a rag tied to a section of rope and
run through a series of pulleys set up on posts in a big empty field.
(cornering is important in lure corsing)

If they are using typical field lure coarsing set ups they aren't
exactly like a big oval track like track-and-field people use.

I haven't yet heard what kind of track they were doing all this timing
on.

-Betty

--
Flying Goat Graphics