From: "Steve  Brusatte" <dinoland@mailcity.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Suchomimus Photos Posted Online
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:34:42 -0500

Hey,
A lot of you seemed to enjoy the Sue photo gallery I posted awhile back, so I though I'd announce that I recently created a similar Suchomimus gallery. This gallery contains photos I took at the Chicago Children's Museum, incluing pictures of Sucho's skeleton from the side, front, and back, the skull from the side and front, the lower jaw and rosette, Sucho's claws, the back spines of Suchomimus, and a Sucho skull compared to a T. rex skull.

This gallery can be found at http://www.geocities.com/stegob/chicagochildren.html

Steve
---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob

Send FREE Greetings for Father's Day--or any day!
Click here: http://www.whowhere.lycos.com/redirects/fathers_day.rdct