"New" Argentine dinosaurs

If anyone has an idea of when the new large carnivore
and/or large sauropod, each supposedly the largest
specimen of its respective type yet discovered, will
be formally described, please e-mail me with a
ball-park.  (What I mean is something along the lines
of, "yes it's being worked on and should be done by
this time next year," or "oh man, forget it.")

Win cash prizes!  I don't just ask out of intellectual
curiosity.

Thanks in advance.

=====
Larry