Introduction

Hello All,

I am new to the list and have been following your discussions for the last couple of weeks, by comparison I am an amateur by far.

I do paleo sculptures mostly of pterosaurs and often find myself needing to seek advice from professionals in the field.

My current project is a pterodactyls kochi hanging from a branch asleep kind of like a bat, I hope to have digital photos tomorrow if anyone on the list is interested in seeing them.

My question is weather or not the wings would be folded around the outside of the legs or would be tucked between the legs? My photos will better illustrate this question.

Thanks,
Allan D. Smith
Fossilsmith@hotmail.com