NEW ANHANGUERA

Just want to announce the following monograph - -

Kellner, A.W.A. & Tomida, Y. 2000. Description of a new species of
Anhangueridae (Pterodactyloidea) with comments on the pterosaur
fauna from the Santana Formation (Aptian-Albian), northeastern
Brazil. _National Science Museum Monographs_ 17, 1-135.
[National Science Museum, Tokyo, ISSN 1342-9574]

A quite spectacularly well-illustrated description of the new giant
species _Anhanguera piscator_. Type is 5 m wingspan but apparently
juvenile - complete skull and fully 3D sternum, pelvis and more. Also
lots of discussion and figs of other S. American pterosaurs.

If I owe you an email please be patient. I am totally snowed under,
figuratively of course.

"The United States would be just about perfect if it were not for three
flaws: it is obsessed by race, it is full of lawyers, and it is overrun by
religious nuts" - - Dyer 2000.

DARREN NAISH
PALAEOBIOLOGY RESEARCH GROUP
UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTH
Burnaby Building
P01 3QL                               [COMING SOON:
http://www.naish-zoology.com]