Problems with references

I'm very busy, trying to get familiar with phylogenetic reconstructions. And I'm looking for a program to run the characters using parsimony. I know that for a PC-user, like me, I can choose between PAUP (which is not yet available), Hennig 86 or Clados. But I was wondering if you could also use PHYLIP, which is downloadable for free?

I'm also looking for a book written by Dong Zhiming, but I can't find it try Amazon. Does anybody know where I can obtain the following book:

*Dong Zhiming. 1997. Sino-Japanese Silk Road Dinosaur Expedition. China Ocean Press.

I also noticed in one of Peter Galton's latest publications that the following papers where in press, does anybody have more information about the following papers:

*Galton, P. M. Cranial anatomy of Bugenasaura infernalis, a hypsilophodontid dinosaur from the Upper Cretaceous of the USA.
*Galton, P. M. Cranial anatomy of Parksosaurus warreni, a hypsilophodontid dinosaur from the Upper Cretaceous of Canada.

Note: I have also updated my website about the Pachycephalosauria, it has a new layout and some new items. So please feel free to check it out at http://www.geocities.com/athens/styx/3406/index.html .

Cheers,

Nick Snels