Aidez moi!

I just received this and I thought I would pass this
on to anyone with some good advice for him.

To whom this may concern:

I am a 17-year-old boy with a deep interest in
paleontology. I am
curious as to whether there are any job opportunities
for an inexperienced
fellow who would do almost anything to be involved
with paleontology.

Please respond via email or my phone number regardless
of whether you
are interested or not. My number is 605-335-1102.

Thank you,
Goodwin Sonstegard Goodz006@aol.com

Goodwin Sonstegard
2 Penmarch Place