Pterosaur Feet

I have what seems like a pretty stupid question, so laugh if you will but here goes...
In the reconstructions of pterodactyls kochi there seem to be two versions of how the small toe (5th) is depicted - some have it on the inside of the foot and others have it on the outside. I have a couple of good casts of this fossil but the articulation of the foot is unclear. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Allan Smith