----- Original Message -----
From: "Allan Smith" Subject: Pterosaur Feet

I have what seems like a pretty stupid question, so laugh if you will but
here goes...
    In the reconstructions of pterodactyls kochi there seem to be two
versions of how the small toe (5th) is depicted - some have it on the inside
of the foot and others have it on the outside. I have a couple of good casts
of this fossil but the articulation of the foot is unclear. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.