Re: Disney's Dinosaur

In an interview that is part of an article in D.I.G.'s coverage of the Disney
Dinosaur movie, Pam Marsden, the producer, makes it quite clear that Dinosaur
is not intended to be a science film.

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member
of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502