Acro neck

Greetings ,
Having viewed the reconstructed skeleton of Acrocanthosaurus atokensis in
the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences , I've been puzzled by the
articulation of the neck of this animal . The juncture of the cervical
series and the dorsals just doesn't look right .There looks to be a
conflict between the last cervical and first dorsal, in respects to the
neural spines. It seems to me that Acro would posses a fairly straight neck
, in view of the elongated spines , Could someone enlighten me concerning
the supposed curvature of the neck in this beast ? Thanks in advance !
Regards ,
Truett Garner