RE: Disney's Dinosaur

In "Building a Better Dinosaur," we should all be proud when it states:
"Some may still choose that option: dino fanatics flooded the Internet
with angry posts when they discovered that the realistic (and silent)
beasts they had seen in an early trailer spoke English."
Realistic? Did they see there own work? I saw books on the movie and I'm
going to have to drown a bottle of antacid before I see the movie.

Disappointingly, the film is only 82 minutes long, although it is rated PG.

No, maybe to long.
Tracy