Iguanadon cheeks

Has there been anything published on the presence/absence of cheeks within
the Ornithopoda since the talks on that subject at SVP 98?  As I recall,
those talks questioned the presence of cheeks.  Disney seems to have gone in
the opposite direction with its Iguanodonts by replacing the premaxillary
and predentary rhampotheca with lips.  The lips were probably a fiction
created by Disney to accommodate speech and allow for a more expressive
face, but I'm curious about any further work on the cheek issue.

Pat