WWD UK vs. US

I'm not sure this will add anything (I haven't been following this thread
closely), but from Darren's mail it sounds like the stuff that's been
edited out of WWDUSA is mostly the stuff that drew the loudest tuts from
the ivory tower when it was first shown in the UK (although why they left
the urinating Posto in, I can't imagine).

Which is great. At least they're listening...

Chris

http://www.naish-zoology.com]