Re: Disney's Dinosaur

Once again I am happy to make my yearly offer.

If anyone will be kind enough to supply me with about,. say 200 Million dollars
with no strings attached, I guarantee that I will produce a film that will make
at least a simple majority of paleontologists and dinosaur fans extremely happy
with its scientific accuracy.

The budget guarantees that the film will be distributed despite the fact that
its money making potential will be unknown since no commercial profit will be
required.

Can't wait!

Send those checks and sheckels folks.

ES

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member
of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502