Re: Iguanadon cheeks (spoiler)

as I recall from the 3rd trailer, the decrepid styracosaur-oid in the
sandstorm (love those cearatopsian designs though) has lips for talking
too, so it aint just Iguanodon.....

I saw a new kids' book on DINOSAURS! out at BORDERS (done in the style
of the EYEWITNESS series) on the characters of the movie.

SURFING lemurs?

Oh dear.

-Betty Cunningham

--