Re: Disney's Dinosaur - second try!

trunk.  You can't change anatomy to make a story better!
Why not?  I didn't see anybody up in arms about the albatross using his feathers as fingers in either of The Rescuers movies, and how often do you hear people go on and on about Looney Tunes animal characters walking upright?

As for the Velociraptor size thing, there is an even larger relative size discrepancy between Bugs Bunny and real rabbits (He's taller than Yosemite Sam, fer chrissakes!!!), but I don't hear nearly as many peeps about that.  That's because people recognize it for what it is: entertainment.

Michael de Sosa