Re: Disney's Dinosaur

Why don't you rent The Land Before Time Part 67.
That about fills the bill.

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central

Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet
Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member of The
Paleo
Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502