Re: Giant New Theropod

did it have feathers and shop at 7-11?

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day.
Member of The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer

Laser Publishing Group, Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502