Re: Disney's Dinosaur

>From the commercials I've seen, some of the dinosaurs are actually pretty
good-looking.  It didn't show it for very long,  but I think I saw some
pachyrhinosaurs in there that looked pretty good.
And on the subject of the "raptors," I saw on TV last night that the sounds
they are using for the "raptors" in the movie are chihuahua growls.
Disney also seems to be infatuated with *Iguanodon* and *Carnotaurus*.  If
you have been to Animal Kingdom, you would know that those are the two main
dinosaurs that they used on their "Countdown to Extinction" ride.

Chandler