Re: How did dromaeosaurs use their arms?

In a message dated 5/11/00 3:21:18 AM EST, ptnorton@email.msn.com writes:

<< I guess I assumed you'd done it, since you made the assertion that one was
 ">far!< more effective" than the other. If you haven't worked it out, what
 is your basis for that assertion? >>

When I walk down the street and want to turn left, I do this by moving my
feet against the ground, not by flailing my arms against the air. All
tetrapods that I have ever observed, small and large, from kangaroo rats to
kangaroos, including birds, do likewise.