Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #141

In a message dated 5/11/00 8:33:02 AM EST, dinogami@hotmail.com writes:

<< This is _not_ to discourage people to publish new names, but more to
encourage smaller journals, if they want to receive the kind of
noteworthiness and attention that comes from the publication of new taxa, to
find avenues to wider distribution! >>

As far as distribution and sales are concerned, I'll sell MM #3 to anyone,
any time. I've advertised it on the Internet, and I've notified people on
paleo newsgroups and in paleo lists of its availability and how to order it.
The >last< thing I want to do is limit its distribution!

And so again: My website address is

http://members.aol.com/Dinogeorge/index.html

and you'll find ordering information for MM #3 right at the beginning of the
page.